Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 22:10:07 -0500

692 
TPPN13 PGTW 050308

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 05/0232Z

C. 27.9N

D. 125.0E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   04/2236Z  28.2N  125.1E  AMSU
   04/2317Z  28.2N  124.6E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.