Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 22:16:38 -0500

837 
TXPN25 KNES 050315
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  05/0232Z

C.  28.0N

D.  125.0E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.5/W0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... LESS THAN 1.25 DEGREE SHEAR FOR DT=1.5.  MET=1.5 WITH
PT=2.0.  FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.