Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 23:45:43 -0500

398 
FZPN40 PHFO 050445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC SUN SEP 05 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 05 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 06 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 07 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH FROM 12N140W TO 11N146W TO 08N152W NEARLY STATIONARY.  
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 08N TO 14N E OF 150W.

.TROUGH FROM 12N178W TO 10N179E TO 07N176E MOVING W 10 KT.
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 09N TO 13N BETWEEN 177W AND 176E.

.RIDGE FROM 30N174W TO 25N172E TO 24N160E MOVING NW SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 15N TO 24N BETWEEN 167E AND 
160E...FROM 06N TO 10N BETWEEN 175E AND 160E...N OF A LINE FROM 
30N166W TO 28N160E...AND WITHIN 60 NM OF LINES FROM 30N175E TO 
26N172E TO 24N167E...FROM 03N160E TO 03N171E...AND FROM 12N165W TO 
12N161W.

.ITCZ FROM 09N154W TO 09N165W TO 09N178W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 60 NM OF THE ITCZ W OF 174W.

$$

.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.