Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 04:05:03 -0500

580 
TXPN25 KNES 050903
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  05/0832Z

C.  28.9N

D.  126.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS... 4/10 BANDING FOR DT=2.5.  MET AND PT AGREE.  FT BASED
ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.