Subject: North Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 04:42:13 -0500

406 
FZPN01 KWBC 050942
HSFEP1

HIGH SEAS FORECAST 
NWS OCEAN PREDICTION CENTER WASHINGTON DC 
1145 UTC SUN SEP 05 2010 

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS 

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE 
HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY 
BE MORE THAN TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT. 

SECURITE 

PACIFIC N OF 30N AND S OF 67N E OF A LINE FROM BERING STRAIT 
TO 50N 160E 

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 05. 
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 06. 
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 07. 

.WARNINGS. 

...GALE WARNING... 
.LOW 44N176E 989 MB MOVING NE 30 KT. WITHIN 300 NM NE...720 NM 
SE...AND 600 NM SW QUADRANTS WINDS 25 TO 40 KT. SEAS 8 TO 15 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 55N180W 983 MB. FRONT TO EXTEND FROM 
53N168W TO 36N179E. FROM 50N TO 60N BETWEEN 163W AND 176E...AND 
ELSEWHERE WITHIN 300 NM E OF FRONT WINDS 25 TO 40 KT. SEAS 8 TO 
15 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 61N177W 980 MB. WITHIN 240 NM NE...900 NM 
SE...AND 420 NM SW QUADRANTS WINDS 25 TO 35 KT. SEAS 9 TO 17 FT. 

...GALE WARNING... 
.LOW 58N149W 1006 MB MOVING E 15 KT. FRONT EXTENDS FROM LOW TO 
43N164W. WITHIN 540 NM SE AND 720 NM SW QUADRANTS...AND WITHIN 
240 NM E OF FRONT S OF 48N WINDS 25 TO 35 KT. SEAS 8 TO 15 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 58N139W 1006 MB. WITHIN 540 NM SE AND 300 
NM SW QUADRANTS WINDS 25 TO 35 KT. SEAS 8 TO 14 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 51N130W 1013 MB. WITHIN 480 NM SW QUADRANT 
WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 11 FT. 

...GALE WARNING... 
.FROM 36N TO 43N BETWEEN 123W AND 129W AREA OF N TO NW WINDS 25 
TO 35 KT. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FROM 32N TO 43N BETWEEN 122W AND 130W AREA OF 
N TO NW WINDS 25 TO 40 KT. SEAS 8 TO 16 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST FROM 33N TO 42N BETWEEN 123W AND 129W AREA OF 
N TO NW WINDS 25 TO 35 KT. SEAS 9 TO 15 FT. 

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST. 

.LOW 51N168E 988 MB MOVING SE 20 KT. WITHIN 780 NM SW AND 240 NM 
W QUADRANTS WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS TO 10 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW ABSORBED. FROM 41N TO 46N BETWEEN 180W AND 
170E WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 10 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST CONDITIONS ABSORBED BY LOW 61N177W DESCRIBED 
IN WARNINGS SECTION ABOVE. 

.FROM 48N TO 52N BETWEEN 131W AND 140W AREA OF NW WINDS TO 25 
KT. SEAS TO 8 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST CONDITIONS DIMINISHED. 

.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 47N160E 1001 MB. WITHIN 360 NM SE QUADRANT 
WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS TO 10 FT. 

.DENSE FOG. VSBY OCCASIONALLY LESS THAN 1 NM N OF 39N BETWEEN 
143W AND 172E. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST DENSE FOG N OF 42N BETWEEN 149W AND 175W...AND 
N OF 50N BETWEEN 175W AND 166E. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST DENSE FOG FROM 45N TO 58N BETWEEN 148W AND 
172W...AND N AND W OF A LINE FROM 58N167W TO 43N169E. 

.HIGH 44N147W 1035 MB MOVING SW 05 KT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 43N150W 1034 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 43N154W 1033 MB. 

.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 43N179W 1022 MB. 

.FORECASTER BELL. OCEAN PREDICTION CENTER. 

TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
E PACIFIC FROM THE EQUATOR TO 30N E OF 140W

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SUN SEP 05.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC MON SEP 06.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC TUE SEP 07.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.S OF 17N E OF 120W WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS TO 10 FT IN S TO 
SW SWELL. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FROM 04N TO 16N BETWEEN 82W AND 115W WINDS LESS
THAN 20 KT. SEAS TO 9 FT IN S SWELL.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FROM 09N TO 14N BETWEEN 102W AND 112W WINDS 
LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS TO 9 FT IN SE SWELL. 

.LOW PRES W OF AREA. FROM 09N TO 14N W OF 136W WINDS 20 KT. SEAS 
TO 10 FT IN MIXED SWELL.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW PRES 13N138W 1009 MB. WITHIN 90 NM OF 
CENTER WINDS 20 KT. SEAS TO 10 FT IN MIXED SWELL. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW PRES 15N137W 1009 MB. WITHIN 90 NM OF 
CENTER WINDS 20 KT. SEAS TO 8 FT IN MIXED SWELL. 

.36 HOUR FORECAST N OF 28N W OF 119W WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS 
8 TO 10 FT IN N SWELL.
.48 HOUR FORECAST N OF 26N W OF 118W WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS 
8 TO 11 FT IN N SWELL.

REMAINDER OF AREA WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT.

CONVECTION VALID AS OF 0900 UTC SUN SEP 05...

.SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG FROM 03N TO 05N BETWEEN 78W 
AND 80W. SCATTERED MODERATE FROM 06N TO 11N BETWEEN 87W AND 93W.

SCATTERED MODERATE TO STRONG WITHIN 60 NM OF MEXICO COAST BETWEEN
102W AND 107W.

.INTERTROPICAL CONVERGENCE ZONE...15N107W TO 10N128W TO 13N140W. 
SCATTERED MODERATE WITHIN 60 NM OF AXIS BETWEEN 113W AND 123W.

$$

.FORECASTER MUNDELL. TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.