Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 05:45:12 -0500

379 
FZPN40 PHFO 051045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SUN SEP 05 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 05 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 06 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 07 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH FROM 09N152W TO 13N143W TO 12N140W NEARLY STATIONARY.  
SCATTERED MODERATE TSTMS BETWEEN 09N AND 13N E OF 147W.

.RIDGE FROM 30N175W TO 23N172E TO 23N160E MOVING NW SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM BETWEEN 17N AND 24N BOUNDED BY 161E 
AND 166E...AND BETWEEN 12N AND 16N BOUNDED BY 175W AND 179W.

.ITCZ FROM 08N165E TO 10N178W TO 08N155W.  ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 90 NM OF THE ITCZ W OF 170W.

$$
.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.