Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 07:18:04 -0500

577 
TPPN13 PGTW 051216

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 05/1132Z

C. 30.6N

D. 126.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 46A/PBO EMBD CNTR/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .50 ON
LOG 10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 2.5. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   05/1036Z  29.3N  126.2E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.