Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 09:16:05 -0500

001 
TPPN12 PGTW 051414

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 05/1332Z

C. 31.0N

D. 126.8E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 46A/PBO EMBD CNTR/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   05/0956Z  30.0N  126.1E  AMSU
   05/1036Z  29.3N  126.2E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.