Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 10:51:06 -0500

397 
TXPN25 KNES 051549
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  05/1501Z

C.  30.9N

D.  125.7E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM SHOW SLIGHT INCREASE IN ORGANIZATION BUT CENTER
SLIGHTLY ELONGATED. DT=3.0 BASED ON 6/10 WRAP. MET=3.5 BUT PAT 3.0. FT
BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    05/1246Z 30.4N 125.5E AMSU

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.