Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 11:45:49 -0500

600 
FZPN40 PHFO 051645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC SUN SEP 05 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC SEP 05 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 06 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 07 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH FROM 12N140W TO 12N145W TO 09N151W NEARLY STATIONARY.  
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS BETWEEN 08N AND 13N E OF 149W.

.RIDGE FROM 30N175W TO 21N162E MOVING N SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ITCZ FROM 08N155W TO 10N178W TO 07N165E.  ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 90 
NM OF THE ITCZ W OF 170W.

$$
.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.