Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 15:00:14 -0500

629 
FQPS01 NFFN 051800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 052000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 061800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 07S 160E 07S 170E 09S 180 10S 170W 11S 164W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF
170E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

FRONT F1 15S 167W 20S 159W 25S 156W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IS
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITH 120 MILES OF F1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 10S AND BETWEEN 165E AND 160W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 20S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.