Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 16:13:28 -0500

913 
TXPN25 KNES 052112
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  05/2032Z

C.  31.1N

D.  126.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/TMI/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...DT=3.0 BASED ON SHEAR PATTERN WITH LOW LEVEL CENTER WITHIN
.5 DEGREE OF CONVECTION. PT=3.5. MET=3.5. FT BASED ON DT. EARLIER
MICROWAVE FIXES IMPLY LOW LEVEL CENTER IS SOUTHWEST OF CONVECTION.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    05/1717Z 31.0N 125.8E TMI
    05/1719Z 31.0N 126.0E AMSU
    05/1855Z 31.0N 126.0E TMI

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.