Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 17:45:15 -0500

625 
FZPN40 PHFO 052245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC SUN SEP 05 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC SEP 05 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 06 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 07 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT FROM 30N162E TO 29N160E NEARLY STATIONARY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS N OF 29N BETWEEN FRONT AND 167E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT THROUGH 30N160E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST WEAKENING FRONT MOVED W OF AREA.

.TROUGH FROM 12N140W TO 12N146W TO 10N150W NEARLY STATIONARY.  
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF TROUGH.

.RIDGE FROM 30N177W TO 22N166E TO 22N160E MOVING N SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 18N TO 25N W OF 167E.

.ITCZ FROM 09N153W TO 09N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 
120 NM OF ITCZ W OF 165W.

$$

.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.