Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 21:47:11 -0500

508 
ATPQ40 PGUM 060247
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST MON SEP 6 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE NEAR AN UPPER LOW CENTERED NEAR 18N137E 
NORTHWEST OF THE MARIANAS IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 11N134E TO 
16N140E TO 20N141E ENDING AT 22N136E. 

AN UPPER LOW NORTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 21N163E IS PRODUCING A 
FEW SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING 
NORTHEASTWARD FROM 20N158E TO 23N162E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS YAP AND EAST OF KOROR...WITHIN 150 MILES OF A 
LINE EXTENDING FROM 7N136E TO 10N151E. WIDELY-SCATTERED SHOWERS 
EXTEND EASTWARD ACROSS THE NORTHERN MARSHALLS TOWARDS THE 
DATELINE...WITHIN 175 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 6N164E TO 8N180.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.