Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 22:15:16 -0500

626 
TXPN25 KNES 060313
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  06/0232Z

C.  32.1N

D.  126.2E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D1.0/24XHRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS... 7/10 BANDING FOR DT=3.0.  MET AND PT AGREE.  FT BASED
ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    05/2303Z 31.2N 125.8E SSMIS

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.