Subject: North Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 22:42:22 -0500

881 
FZPN01 KWBC 060342
HSFEP1

HIGH SEAS FORECAST 
NWS OCEAN PREDICTION CENTER WASHINGTON DC 
0545 UTC MON SEP 06 2010 

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS 

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE 
HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY 
BE MORE THAN TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT. 

SECURITE 

PACIFIC N OF 30N AND S OF 67N E OF A LINE FROM BERING STRAIT 
TO 50N 160E 

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 06. 
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 07. 
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 08. 

.WARNINGS. 

...GALE WARNING... 
.LOW 53N178E 982 MB MOVING NE 15 KT. FRONT EXTENDS FROM 47N173W 
TO 40N178W TO 33N171E. FROM 47N TO 57N BETWEEN 166W AND 
175E...AND WITHIN 240 NM E OF FRONT WINDS 25 TO 40 KT. SEAS 12 
TO 18 FT...EXCEPT OVER THE BERING SEA 8 TO 12 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 59N179W 979 MB. FRONT TO EXTEND FROM 
53N166W TO 50N165W TO 45N167W. FROM 51N TO 62N W OF 168W...AND 
WITHIN 300 NM E AND NE OF FRONT WINDS 25 TO 40 KT. SEAS 10 TO 20 
FT.  
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 63N170W 988 MB. WITHIN 480 NM SE AND 600 
NM S QUADRANTS WINDS 25 TO 40 KT. SEAS 10 TO 20 FT. 

...GALE WARNING... 
.FROM 33N TO 43N BETWEEN 123W AND 130W AREA OF N TO NW WINDS 25 
TO 40 KT. SEAS 8 TO 15 FT. ELSEWHERE FROM 30N TO 36N BETWEEN 
130W AND 144W AREA OF NE TO E WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 8 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FROM 33N TO 42N BETWEEN 124W AND 129W AREA OF 
N TO NW WINDS 25 TO 35 KT. SEAS 9 TO 16 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST FROM 30N TO 39N BETWEEN 122W AND 130W AREA OF 
N TO NW WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 11 FT. 

...GALE WARNING... 
.LOW 59N142W 1002 MB MOVING SE 15 KT. WITHIN 660 NM SE AND 420 
NM SW QUADRANTS WINDS 25 TO 35 KT. SEAS 8 TO 16 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 53N136W 1013 MB. WITHIN 360 NM SW QUADRANT 
WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS 8 TO 11 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED. FROM 40N TO 47N BETWEEN 131W 
AND 140W AREA OF N TO NW WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 10 FT. 

...GALE WARNING...
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW W OF AREA 47N156E 1003 MB. OVER FORECAST 
WATERS WITHIN 420 NM SE QUADRANT WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS TO 9 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED. FRONT TO EXTEND FROM 50N171E 
TO 44N160E. WITHIN 240 NM SE AND S OF FRONT WINDS 25 TO 35 KT. 
SEAS 8 TO 13 FT. 

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST. 

.LOW 49N173E 997 MB MOVING SE 15 KT. FROM 41N TO 47N BETWEEN 
178E AND 164E AREA OF NW TO W WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 11 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW AND ASSOCIATED CONDITIONS ABSORBED BY LOW 
59N179W DESCRIBED IN WARNINGS SECTION ABOVE. 

.DENSE FOG. VSBY OCCASIONALLY LESS THAN 1 NM FROM 42N TO 52N 
BETWEEN 150W AND 177W...AND N OF 52N BETWEEN 161W AND 165E. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST DENSE FOG FROM 43N TO 58N BETWEEN 150W AND 
172W...AND N OF 53N BETWEEN 166W AND 176E. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST DENSE FOG FROM 44N TO 53N BETWEEN 144W AND 
168W...AND N OF A LINE FROM 59N167W TO 47N177E TO 42N160E.

.HIGH 42N148W 1034 MB MOVING W 10 KT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 42N153W 1033 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 43N156W 1033 MB. 

.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 41N172E 1025 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 46N173W 1026 MB. 

.FORECASTER BELL. OCEAN PREDICTION CENTER. 

TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
E PACIFIC FROM THE EQUATOR TO 30N E OF 140W

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC MON SEP 06.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC TUE SEP 07.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC WED SEP 08.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.S OF 15N E OF 110W  WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS TO 8 FT IN S 
SWELL.
.24 HOUR FORECAST  FROM 04N TO 11N BETWEEN 82W AND 88W AND FROM 
08N TO 16N BETWEEN 92W AND 115W  WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT.  SEAS TO 
9 FT IN SE TO S SWELL.
.48 HOUR FORECAST  FROM 09N TO 13N BETWEEN 102W AND 112W  WINDS 
LESS THAN 20 KT.  SEAS TO 9 FT IN SE SWELL. 

.LOW PRES W OF AREA.  FROM 11N TO 15N W OF 136W  WINDS 20 KT. 
SEAS 9 TO 11 FT IN SE SWELL.
.24 HOUR FORECAST  LOW PRES 13N135W 1011 MB.  WITHIN 90 NM N 
SEMICIRCLE  WINDS 20 KT.  SEAS TO 9 FT IN SE SWELL. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST  LOW PRES 13N134W 1012 MB.  WITHIN 60 NM OF 
CENTER  WINDS 20 KT.  SEAS TO 8 FT IN MIXED SE AND SW SWELL. 

. N OF 26N W OF 125W  NE WINDS 20 KT.  SEAS 8 TO 11 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST  N OF 28N W OF 120W  WINDS NE WINDS 20 KT. 
SEAS TO 8 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST  N OF 28N FROM 120W TO 130W  N WINDS 20 KT. 
SEAS 9 TO 11 FT IN N SWELL.  ELSEWHERE N OF 25 W OF 119W 
WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT.  SEAS 8 TO 9 FT IN N SWELL.

REMAINDER OF AREA  WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT.  SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT.

CONVECTION VALID AS OF 0300 UTC MON SEP 06...

.SCATTERED MODERATE ISOLATED STRONG WITHIN 60 NM OF 18N105W.

.SCATTERED MODERATE FROM 09N TO 11N E OF 91W. 

.INTERTROPICAL CONVERGENCE ZONE...FROM 14N109W TO 10N124W TO 
12N140W.  ISOLATED MODERATE WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS FROM 111W TO 
116W.

$$

.FORECASTER WALLY BARNES. TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.