Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 23:45:29 -0500

743 
FZPN40 PHFO 060445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC MON SEP 06 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 06 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 07 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 08 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT FROM 30N163E TO 30N160E NEARLY STATIONARY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS N OF 29N W OF 169E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST WEAKENING FRONT MOVED W OF AREA.

.TROUGH FROM 14N140W TO 08N157W NEARLY STATIONARY. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 150 NM OF TROUGH E OF 154W.

.RIDGE FROM 30N177W TO 24N167E TO 23N160E MOVING N SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS W OF 166E BETWEEN 17N AND 24N...W OF 163E 
BETWEEN 10N AND 12N...AND WITHIN 60 NM OF POINTS 26N168E AND 29N174E.

.ITCZ FROM 08N159W TO 09N178E TO 08N160E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 90 NM OF ITCZ.

$$

.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.