Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 01:32:06 -0500

188 
TPPN13 PGTW 060631

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 10W (MALOU)

B. 06/0532Z

C. 31.9N

D. 127.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T3.5/3.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: D1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .80 ON LOG 10
SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 3.5. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   06/0448Z  32.0N  127.1E  MMHS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.