Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 04:07:14 -0500

004 
TXPN25 KNES 060905
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  06/0832Z

C.  32.6N

D.  126.6E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS... LESS THAN .5 DEGREE SHEAR FROM DG FOR DT=3.0.  MET AND
PT AGREE.  FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    06/0505Z 32.4N 126.1E AMSRE

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.