Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 05:40:06 -0500

914 
FZPN40 PHFO 061040
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC MON SEP 06 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 06 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 07 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 08 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.WEAK LOW 12N144W 1011 MB NEARLY STATIONARY. TROUGH FROM 12N142W TO 
LOW TO 09N150W TO 08N157W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF 
TROUGH AND LOW BETWEEN 143W AND 150W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 13N144W 1012 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LITTLE CHANGE.

.RIDGE FROM 30N178W TO 23N165E TO 23N160E MOVING N SLOWLY.
A
.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF POINT 26N169E AND 14N141W.

.ITCZ FROM 08N160W TO 09N180E TO 08N173E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN AREA FROM 07N TO 09N BETWEEN 171W AND 176W.

$$
.FORECASTER JHOAG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.