Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 07:17:05 -0500

690 
TPPN13 PGTW 061215

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 06/1132Z

C. 33.0N

D. 127.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T3.5/3.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A .90 ON LOG 10
SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 3.5. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   06/0806Z  32.9N  126.3E  AMSU
   06/1025Z  32.7N  126.8E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.