Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 09:12:14 -0500

873 
TPPN13 PGTW 061410

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 06/1332Z

C. 32.9N

D. 127.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   06/1025Z  32.7N  126.8E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.