Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 09:33:01 -0500

829 
ATPQ40 PGUM 061432
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE SEP 7 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE NEAR AN UPPER LOW CENTERED NORTHWEST OF THE 
MARIANAS NEAR 20N134E IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 16N130E TO 
14N134E TO 16N137E ENDING AT 19N138E...AND WITHIN 120 MILES OF 
20N133E.

ANOTHER UPPER LOW WEST OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 21N159E IS PRODUCING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE 
FROM 17N158E TO 19N161E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS NORTHWEST OF YAP AND KOROR AND WEST OF THE MARIANAS 
WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 8N131E TO 14N144E. 

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.