Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:03:07 -0500

936 
TXPN25 KNES 061601
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  06/1501Z

C.  33.2N

D.  127.6E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...LLC IS SHEARED SW OF CONVECTION AND POSITION INFLUENCED
BY MI DATA. DT=3.5 BASED ON SHEAR PATTERN. MET=4.0 BUT PAT=3.5 FT BASED
ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    06/1226Z 33.0N 126.6E AMSU

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.