Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:40:16 -0500

439 
FZPN40 PHFO 061640
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC MON SEP 06 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC SEP 06 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 07 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 08 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.WEAK LOW 12N144W 1009 MB NEARLY STATIONARY. TROUGH FROM 13N141W TO 
LOW TO 09N150W TO 08N157W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF 
TROUGH BETWEEN 146W AND 154W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 12N144W 1010 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LITTLE CHANGE.

.RIDGE FROM 30N178W TO 23N165E TO 23N160E MOVING N SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 30 NM OF LINE 15N140W TO 15N143W...
AND WITHIN 60 NM OF POINT 29N170W.

.ITCZ FROM 08N160W TO 09N180E TO 08N173E. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN AREA FROM 07N TO 09N BETWEEN 167W AND 179E.

$$
.FORECASTER JHOAG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.