Subject: Central Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:25:33 -0500

430 
ATHW40 PHFO 061825
SIMHI 

HAWAIIAN ISLANDS SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1830 UTC MON SEP 06 2010

BASED ON DATA THROUGH 1800 UTC SEPTEMBER 06 2010

WATER VAPOR SHOWS THREE UPPER LEVEL LOW PRESSURE SYSTEMS IN THE 
CENTRAL PACIFIC THIS MORNING. THE EASTERN MOST UPPER LEVEL LOW IS
ABOUT 730 MILES NORTH NORTHEAST OF HONOLULU THIS MORNING NEAR 30.8N 
152.8W. THE NEXT LOW TO THE WEST IS ABOUT 985 MILES NORTH NORTHWEST 
OF HONOLULU NEAR 30.5N 170.1W. THE WESTERN MOST UPPER LOW IS ABOUT 
1450 MILES WEST OF HONOLULU NEAR 21.9N 179.5E. ALL THREE SYSTEMS ARE 
MOVING TOWARDS THE WEST AROUND 15 MILES AN HOUR.

LOW CLOUDS NEAR THE ISLANDS ARE MOVING IN FROM THE EAST AROUND 20 
MILES AN HOUR.

SCATTERED CUMULUS CLOUDS ARE FOUND OVER THE EAST SIDES OF THE 
SMALLER ISLANDS THIS MORNING. ON KAUAI...SCATTERED CLOUDS ARE FOUND 
OVER THE EASTERN HALF OF THE ISLAND. MEANWHILE A BATCH OF LOW CLOUDS 
IS PASSING OVER NIIHAU. ON OAHU...THE CLOUDS ARE CONCENTRATED OVER 
THE KOOLAU MOUNTAIN RANGE...AND OVER MOLOKAI THE CLOUDS ARE FOUND 
OVER HALAWA VALLEY. A COUPLE OF CLOUDS ARE NOTED OVER THE EAST 
FACING SLOPES OF LANAI...WHILE SKIES ARE CLEAR OVER KAHOOLAWE. ON 
MAUI...CLOUDS ARE BEGINNING TO FORM OVER THE EAST FACING SLOPES OF 
THE WEST MAUI MOUNTAINS...AND OVER THE EAST FACING SLOPES OF 
HALEAKALA FROM HUELO TO HANA TO KIPAHULU. 

LOW CLOUDS ARE FOUND OVER VARIOUS PORTIONS OF THE BIG ISLAND THIS 
MORNING. A BATCH OF LOW CLOUDS IS FOUND OVER THE EAST FACING SLOPES 
OF THE KOHALA MOUNTAINS...WITH ANOTHER AREA FOUND OVER THE LOWER 
SLOPES OF THE NORTH HILO...SOUTH HILO AND PAHOA DISTRICTS. CLOUDS 
ARE ALSO BEGINNING TO FORM OVER THE LOWER SLOPES OF THE KAU 
DISTRICT. LOW CLOUDS ARE ALSO FOUND OVER THE SOUTH KONA DISTRICT... 
AND EXTEND NORTHWARD INTO THE NORTH KONA DISTRICT.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.