Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 15:00:12 -0500

250 
FQPS01 NFFN 061800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 062000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 071800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E 09S 175E 09S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 175E AND
WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 ELSEWHERE.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 10S 170W 14S 165W 23S 160W 25S 158W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES
OF CZ2 IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ2 ELSEWHERE. 

TROUGH T1 22S 167W 25S 163W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME RAIN
AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1. 

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 12S AND 17S AND WEST OF 170W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 20S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 155W AND 175W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.