Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 16:09:25 -0500

914 
TXPN25 KNES 062107
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  06/2032Z

C.  33.6N

D.  128.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/3.5/W0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/TMI

H.  REMARKS...DT=2.5 BASED ON SHEAR PATTERN WITH LOW CENTER    DEGREE
FROM DEEP CONVECTION.  PT=2.5.  MET=3.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    06/1759Z 33.4N 127.8E TMI

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.