Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 17:45:10 -0500

720 
FZPN40 PHFO 062245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC MON SEP 06 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC SEP 06 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 07 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 08 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH FROM 16N142W TO 07N145W NEARLY STATIONARY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF TROUGH N OF 13N. 

.RIDGE FROM 30N180W TO 27N170E TO 26N160E MOVING N SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 15N TO 22N W OF 163E...AND FROM 167W 
TO 173W N OF 28N.

.ITCZ FROM 11N147W TO 07N160W TO 09N175W TO 08N170E. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM S OF ITCZ E OF 170W...AND WITHIN 180 
NM S OF ITCZ W OF 170W.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.