Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 19:24:23 -0500

899 
TPPN13 PGTW 070021

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 06/2332Z

C. 34.1N

D. 128.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.5/3.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 63A/PBO PRLY ORGNZD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .30 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YEILDING 2.0 DT. MET AGREES. PT YIELDS 2.5. FINAL
INTENSITIY HELD TO 2.5 BASED ON 12 HOUR CONSTRAINTS. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   06/2026Z  33.2N  127.9E  AMSU

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.