Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 21:56:45 -0500

035 
ATPQ40 PGUM 070256
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST TUE SEP 7 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE NEAR AN UPPER LOW CENTERED NORTHWEST OF THE 
MARIANAS NEAR 21N131E IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE EXTENDING FROM 21N134E TO 
10N130E TO 14N139E BACK TO 21N134E.

ANOTHER UPPER LOW WEST OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 19N156E IS PRODUCING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS BETWEEN 15N AND 20N FROM 
153E TO 160E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS NEAR YAP AND KOROR BUT SOUTHWEST OF GUAM...WITHIN 160 
MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 7N130E TO 11N141E...AND SOUTH OF 
KOROR...SOUTH OF A LINE ALONG 3N FROM 130E TO 135E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS EXTEND ACROSS THE NORTHERN MARSHALLS EAST OF A LINE 
EXTENDING FROM 10N169E TO 4N172E.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.