Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 22:39:06 -0500

550 
TXPN25 KNES 070337
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  07/0232Z

C.  34.5N

D.  129.0E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.5/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM CENTER LT 1/2 FROM DG FOR DT OF 3.0. MET AND PT
AGREE. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    06/2251Z 33.8N 128.2E SSMIS

...MS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.