Subject: North Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 22:40:15 -0500

302 
FZPN01 KWBC 070340
HSFEP1

HIGH SEAS FORECAST 
NWS OCEAN PREDICTION CENTER WASHINGTON DC 
0545 UTC TUE SEP 07 2010 

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS 

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE 
HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY 
BE MORE THAN TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT. 

SECURITE 

PACIFIC N OF 30N AND S OF 67N E OF A LINE FROM BERING STRAIT 
TO 50N 160E 

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 07. 
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 08. 
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 09. 

.WARNINGS. 

...GALE WARNING... 
.LOW 60N179W 978 MB MOVING NE 15 KT. WITHIN 480 NM SE SEMICIRCLE 
WINDS 25 TO 40 KT. SEAS 10 TO 21 FT. ELSEWHERE WITHIN 300 NM E 
OF A FRONT FROM 52N164W TO 45N169W WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS 9 TO 
14 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 62N168W 992 MB. WITHIN 360 NM SE AND 480 
NM SW QUADRANTS WINDS 25 TO 35 KT. SEAS 9 TO 18 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED. WITHIN 240 NM NE OF A LINE 
FROM 53N157W TO 53N142W TO 47N138W AREA OF W TO NW WINDS TO 25 
KT. SEAS TO 9 FT.

...GALE WARNING... 
.FROM 33N TO 42N BETWEEN 124W AND 130W AREA OF N TO NW WINDS 25 
TO 35 KT. SEAS 8 TO 14 FT. ELSEWHERE FROM 30N TO 43N BETWEEN 
124W AND 133W AREA OF N TO NE WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 11 FT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FROM 30N TO 39N BETWEEN 123W AND 130W AREA OF 
N TO NW WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 11 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST CONDITIONS DIMINISHED. 

...GALE WARNING... 
.24 HOUR FORECAST NEW LOW 49N161E 988 MB. WITHIN 360 NM NE...480 
NM SE...AND 540 NM S QUADRANTS WINDS 25 TO 40 KT. SEAS 8 TO 15 
FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW JUST NW OF AREA 54N164E 982 MB. OVER 
FORECAST WATERS WITHIN 600 NM E AND 300 NM S QUADRANTS WINDS 25 
TO 35 KT. SEAS 9 TO 18 FT.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST. 

.LOW W OF AREA 46N158E 1004 MB MOVING NE 10 KT. OVER FORECAST 
WATERS WITHIN 240 NM E AND 360 NM SE QUADRANTS WINDS 20 TO 30 
KT. SEAS TO 9 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST CONDITIONS ABSORBED BY LOW 49N161E DESCRIBED 
IN WARNINGS SECTION ABOVE.

.LOW 54N133W 1011 MB MOVING SE 30 KT. WITHIN 420 NM SW QUADRANT 
WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT.  
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED. FROM 38N TO 49N BETWEEN 130W 
AND 140W AREA OF N TO NW WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 10 FT. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST CONDITIONS DIMINISHED.

.48 HOUR FORECAST NEW LOW 65N162W 1001 MB. WITHIN 300 NM SW 
QUADRANT WINDS TO 25 KT. SEAS TO 8 FT.

.DENSE FOG. VSBY OCCASIONALLY LESS THAN 1 NM N OF A LINE FROM 
46N152W TO 45N168W TO 55N177E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST DENSE FOG N OF A LINE FROM 50N168W TO 
41N160E...FROM 46N TO 50N BETWEEN 146W AND 163W...AND FROM 55N 
TO 58N BETWEEN 142W AND 145W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST DENSE FOG N OF 40N BETWEEN 167W AND 164E.

.HIGH 41N152W 1032 MB MOVING NW 10 KT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 43N156W 1033 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 45N155W 1031 MB.

.HIGH 41N175E 1022 MB MOVING NE 30 KT. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 47N171W 1028 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 50N166W 1029 MB. 

.FORECASTER BELL. OCEAN PREDICTION CENTER. 

TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER MIAMI FL
E PACIFIC FROM THE EQUATOR TO 30N E OF 140W

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC TUE SEP 07.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC WED SEP 08.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC THU SEP 09.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.N OF 27N W OF 130W NE WINDS 20 KT. SEAS TO 9 FT. N OF 23N E OF 
115W NW TO N WINDS 20 KT. SEAS TO 8 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST N OF 28N W OF 120W N TO NE WINDS 20 KT. SEAS 8 
TO 10 FT.
.48 HOUR FORECAST N OF 20N W OF 122W WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS 
8 TO 9 FT IN N SWELL.

.LOW PRES W OF AREA. FROM 11N TO 15N W OF 135W WINDS 20 KT. SEAS 
TO 8 FT.
.12 HOUR FORECAST LOW PRES W OF AREA. WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. 
SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT.   

.FROM 10N TO 14N BETWEEN 105W AND 115W SW TO W WINDS 20 KT. SEAS 
TO 9 FT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FROM 10N TO 12N BETWEEN 104W AND 110W WINDS 
LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS TO 8 FT IN SW SWELL.
.48 HOUR FORECAST WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT. 

REMAINDER OF AREA  WINDS LESS THAN 20 KT. SEAS LESS THAN 8 FT.

CONVECTION VALID AS OF 0300 UTC TUE SEP 07...

.ISOLATED MODERATE FROM 05N TO 09N E OF 96W.

.INTERTROPICAL CONVERGENCE ZONE...FROM AXIS 13N110W TO 09N127W 
TO 13N137 TO 12N140W.  ISOLATED MODERATE WITHIN 30 NM OF AXIS 
FROM 110W TO 116W.

$$

.FORECASTER WALLY BARNES. TROPICAL PREDICTION CENTER.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.