Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 22:52:00 -0500

999 
TXPN26 KNES 070350
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  07/0232Z

C.  22.5N

D.  123.5E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...BANDING MEASURES 3/10 FOR DT OF 1.5. MET IS 1.0. PT IS
1.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    06/2253Z 22.8N 123.8E SSMIS

...MS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.