Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 23:45:22 -0500

339 
FZPN40 PHFO 070445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC TUE SEP 07 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 07 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 08 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 09 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 13N143W 1010 MB WITH TROUGH FROM 16N142W TO LOW TO 10N145W 
NEARLY STATIONARY. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF LOW AND 
TROUGH.

.TROUGH FROM 13N148W TO 08N151W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM E OF TROUGH.

.TROUGH FROM 30N170W TO 26N172W MOVING W 5 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS FROM 167W TO 174W N OF 28N.

.RIDGE FROM 30N180W TO 27N170E TO 26N160E MOVING N SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.ITCZ FROM 09N153W TO 07N165W TO 08N175W TO 09N170E. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ E OF 157W...AND W OF 167W.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.