Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 01:19:06 -0500

340 
TPPN10 PGTW 070613

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (SE OF TAIWAN)

B. 07/0532Z

C. 22.3N

D. 122.1E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .20 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   07/0036Z  22.6N  123.6E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.