Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 02:53:54 -0500

613 
FQPS01 NFFN 070600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 070800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 080600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 06S 160E 07S 165E 07S 180 09S 170W 15S 163W 20S
159W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES
AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF CZ IN THE AREA WEST OF
173E AND SOUTH OF 15S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES CZ.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF 17S 169W 20S 161W 25S 154W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 16S AND 21S AND BETWEEN 180 AND 165W, EXPECT EAST
TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 170E AND 170W AND BETWEEN 06S AND 11S, EXPECT
EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 20S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 150W AND 170W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.