Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 04:09:37 -0500

859 
TXPN26 KNES 070908
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  07/0832Z

C.  22.2N

D.  122.8E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...BANDING MEASURES 2-3/10 FOR DT OF 1.5. MET AND PT AGREE. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...MS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.