Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 04:28:05 -0500

502 
TXPN25 KNES 070926
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  07/0832Z

C.  35.1N

D.  130.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/3.0/W1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 2.0 BASED UPON COMPROMISE OF BANDING AND SHEAR
TECHNIQUES. BANDING MEASURES 2/10. CENTER IS SHEAR LT 1/2 DEG FROM
DG. MET IS 2.0. PT IS 2.0. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...MS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.