Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 05:45:09 -0500

321 
FZPN40 PHFO 071045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC TUE SEP 07 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 07 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 08 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 09 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 14N143W 1012 MB WITH TROUGH FROM LOW TO 08N160W NEARLY 
STATIONARY. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM NE SEMICIRCLE OF 
LOW AND WITHIN 90 NM OF POINT 12N148W.
.24 AND 48 HOUR FORECAST LITTLE CHANGE.

.TROUGH FROM 26N170W TO 30N171W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS N OF 27N BETWEEN 176W AND 169W.

.RIDGE FROM 30N180E TO 26N160E MOVING N SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS N OF A LINE FROM 30N180E TO 25N166E...
W OF 163E BETWEEN 17N AND 20N...FROM 13N TO 17N BETWEEN 162E AND 
167E...AND FROM 18N TO 20N BETWEEN 178E AND 178W.

.ITCZ FROM 07N166W TO 09N172W TO 08N164E TO 07N160E. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS FROM 06N TO 10N W OF 166W.

$$

.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.