Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 07:16:05 -0500

332 
TPPN13 PGTW 071214

A. TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 07/1132Z

C. 35.7N

D. 131.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.5/W1.5/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .35 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 2.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   07/0743Z  35.5N  130.8E  AMSU
   07/1014Z  35.2N  131.5E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.