Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 07:22:06 -0500

808 
TPPN10 PGTW 071220

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (SE OF TAIWAN)

B. 07/1132Z

C. 22.3N

D. 122.6E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .20 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   07/0740Z  22.6N  123.2E  AMSU
   07/0902Z  22.2N  122.8E  SSMS
   07/1010Z  21.9N  122.9E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.