Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:48:36 -0500

222 
ATPQ40 PGUM 071448
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST WED SEP 8 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE NEAR AN UPPER LOW CENTERED EAST OF TAIWAN 
NEAR 21N128E IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS 
WEST OF A LINE FROM 20N131E TO 15N137E TO 10N132E.

A PAIR OF UPPER LOWS ARE ALSO FOUND BETWEEN THE MARIANAS AND WAKE 
ISLAND NEAR 16N153E AND 18N160E. A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND 
BETWEEN 14N AND 20N FROM 151E TO 160E. SIMILAR WEATHER IS FOUND 
WITHIN 100 MILES OF 19N179E.

A BAND OF TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE STRETCHES ACROSS MICRONESIA AND THE 
MARSHALLS. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND JUST SOUTH OF KOROR AND 
YAP...NEAR CHUUK AND POHNPEI...AND ACROSS THE CENTRAL MARSHALLS TO 
THE DATELINE...OR WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE FROM 4N130E TO 7N140E 
TO 7N159E AND BETWEEN 4N AND 8N FROM 168E TO THE DATELINE.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.