Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 10:14:04 -0500

398 
TPPN10 PGTW 071512

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (SE OF TAIWAN)

B. 07/1432Z

C. 22.0N

D. 122.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   07/1010Z  21.9N  122.9E  SSMS
   07/1152Z  22.2N  122.5E  SSMS
   07/1208Z  22.3N  122.6E  TRMM

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.