Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 10:24:13 -0500

561 
TXPN25 KNES 071522
SIMWIR

A.  10W (MALOU)

B.  07/1501Z

C.  35.3N

D.  131.7E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/3.0/W0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...CENTER LOCATION IS HIGHLY UNCERTAIN BUT BELIEVED TO BE
ON WESTERN SIDE OF ACTIVE DEEP CONVECTION.  DT OF 3.5 BASED ON SHEAR
PATTERN IS NOT CLEAR CUT GIVEN DIFFICULTY IN LOCATING CENTER.  MET IS
3.5 WHILE PT IS 3.0. FT BASED ON CONSTRAINTS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.