Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 10:40:03 -0500

206 
TXPN26 KNES 071538
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  07/1501Z

C.  22.1N

D.  121.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/SSMIS/TMI

H.  REMARKS...CENTER IS LOCATED LESS THAN 3/4 DEGREE FROM NEARBY STRONGEST
GRADIENT IN TEMPERATURE RESULTING IN A DT OF 2.5. MET IS 1.0 WHILE PT
IS 1.5. FT BASED ON CONSTRAINTS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    07/1152Z 22.4N 122.7E SSMIS
    07/1208Z 22.3N 122.2E TMI

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.