Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 13:20:06 -0500

852 
TPPN13 PGTW 071814

A. FORMER TROPICAL STORM 10W (MALOU)

B. 07/1732Z

C. 35.7N

D. 133.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. XT2.5/2.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. REOCCURING CNVCTN YEILDS 10KTS.
FORWARD MOVEMENT COMPONENT YIELDS 1KTS. C&ONVECTIVE CLOUD BAND
WRAPS 2.0 YIELDING 25KTS. XT OF 36KTS YIELDS 2.5 T-NO.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   07/1349Z  36.0N  132.7E  TRMM

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.