Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 13:30:07 -0500

914 
TPPN10 PGTW 071827

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (SE OF TAIWAN)

B. 07/1732Z

C. 21.7N

D. 121.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .20 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING 1.5 DT. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.