Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:00:15 -0500

335 
FQPS01 NFFN 071800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 072000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 081800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 08S 160E 09S 175E 10S 172W 15S 163W 18S 160W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 175W 21S 158W 23S 151W 25S 147W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF IN AREA EAST
OF 165W, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 60 MILES ELSEWHERE.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND BETWEEN 178W AND 153W, EXPECT EAST
TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA BETWEEN 10S AND 20S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. MODERATE TO ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.