Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:08:22 -0500

270 
TXPN26 KNES 072106
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  07/2032Z

C.  21.5N

D.  121.2E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...DT=3.0 BASED ON SHEAR PATTERN WITH LOW LEVEL CENTER ON
EDGE OF OVERCAST. PT=2.0.  MET=2.0. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    07/1755Z 21.5N 121.3E AMSRE

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.